• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving Cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

feyd83

I finally broke down and bought an Antec P180B (didn't realize they had a P182 out now, but I can't really find any major differences besides color and the 2 tube ports in the back).

I'm thinking about routing my set on my sig in it with Tygon R3400 (solid black). Anyone else think this might look good in this case? My only concern is that it will be a little hard to fill since you can't see the fluid levels, and it will be hard to know when the T line starts getting low. I suppose I could move to a reservoir, but I don't know what kind to get or where to put it.

Swiftech Micro Res is often recommended around here. I use a DangerDen BayRes and it's crap, it needs to be filled right to the top to not let air get sucked into the tube and dragged down to the pump. Also, hear about them leaking from time to time.

As for P180B, I use a P182 and I'm quite happy with it. Antec cut corners by using plastic on the door hinge and the 'hooks' on the inside of the side panel, they snap easy so be careful. It's a good case for watercooling, especially if you dont mind having your rad on the outside

You could always use clear tubing on the t-line and black tygon for the rest ;)

You could always use clear tubing on the t-line and black tygon for the rest ;)

I was thinking that, but it might look funny. I'll be removing one of the 5.25" bays and putting the P160 in front. Supposedly it fits perfectly with the front fan mounts.

Back