• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So I'm about to get screwed by newegg and UPS...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Karadhas

[edit] Nevermind, i've been zoomed out too far in foxit reader for the 2 to render properly in 12/28/2007. Just another item to put on my long list of reasons I hate PDF files.

Last edited:
Guaranteed shipping times on most websites are a scam. All weekends and holidays are excluded from the guarantee. With your order, because of the weekend and the holiday, arriving on the 28th would technically be '3 day shipping'. Your not being screwed, just mislead to the actual shipping time.

Your title is misleading, you're not getting screwed you got exactly what you paid for. Your only option now is to quickly mail the rebate form when the package arrives on the 28th so you don't lose out on the rebate, $60. is a pretty heafty rebate.

1. Purchase Cooler Master CM Stacker 830 Evolution Black with receipt dated between 11/21/2007 and 11/28/2007
4. Mail all required items, postmarked no later than 12/28/2007

taken from the MIR

the receipt will be dated for whatever day you ordered it, and you have until dec 28th to mail in your rebate...
so, how are you getting screwed?

taken from the MIR

the receipt will be dated for whatever day you ordered it, and you have until dec 28th to mail in your rebate...

What he said.

Shipping time was fine, MIR is going to be fine...

Purchase date is when you paid for it.

I just got my $20 MIR from Logitech on my MX Revolution and ordered it on the last day of the MIR.

taken from the MIR

DAMN! I was zoomed out too far in the PDF, 12/28 showed as a slightly jaggy 11/28, I thought I had until the 28th of THIS month. You would think at 100% zoom it would draw everything normally.

i hate pdf's even more now.

DAMN! I was zoomed out too far in the PDF, 12/28 showed as a slightly jaggy 11/28, I thought I had until the 28th of THIS month. You would think at 100% zoom it would draw everything normally.

i hate pdf's even more now.

Yeah they usually give a month or more for the send in. :santa:

Yeah they usually give a month or more for the send in. :santa:

unless they are clubit rebates...i think i have missed all 10 rebates from clubit...i mean cmon, what good is 20 days after purchase going to do for me? that barely gives me enough time to test it out and make sure its in proper working order. :p

Back