• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI P35 Neo2-FR -- BIOS Update?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adelphia83

I cannot for the life of me find any updated BIOS for this board on MSI Website.

I get the option for Online Liveupdate and Liveupdate 3, neither of which appear to work in Vista. I just want to go to their website and download a BIOS and install as I've been able to for every other motherboard I've owned.

Any tips or ideas?

I understand they offer the Online Update and autoupdate, but neither work in Vista 64-bit.

I did solve the problem however, I searched various forums and there is an ftp site listed in a forum that will link you to the correct drivers.

I find it absurd that a large motherboard manufacturer has to promote the automated BIOS update utility and not include support for all popular OS. Then to make it worse it is impossible to obtain BIOS updates directly from their website.

Back