• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A thanks to the Jab-Tech man

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IKIKUINTHENUTZ

I just want to thanks the owner of jab-tech.com here on these forums for years long of great service and customer satisfaction with OCF members

A reputable seller

:soda:

I just want to thanks the owner of jab-tech.com here on these forums for years long of great service and customer satisfaction with OCF members

A reputable seller

:soda:
Can you explain why? I've been eying their site for awhile now and am very much tempted (from all the positive things I've heard) to order some supplies from them :beer:

Can you explain why? I've been eying their site for awhile now and am very much tempted (from all the positive things I've heard) to order some supplies from them :beer:

Any dealings I had with Jab-tech have been upfront and honest. He runs a good store and takes care of his customers the best he can, within reason.

If you order from him, you will just get your stuff with as little hassle as possible, as fast as it can ship. Since he is a small retailer. If there is an issue, he will handle it, or a hand picked crony. He answers questions about as fast as you can expect from a person who is in his timezone. Any PM's I have had with him, left me confident he is a good guy and does care how his customers feel. Not just the fact he is one of us, and runs a computer store for profit.

Back