• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wtf Woot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twigglish

I bought something on the 17th(train set) and on the receipt page it says if it hasnt changed in 5 days to see their forums. I really dont feel like sifting through 20 something pages of "I bought 2"....
Is this normal for Woot? Do they often take at least twice as long to even update the receipt page?

The one time for me that it was taking a while I followed what they said. My experience was that IF you are going to find anything regarding the issue you will find it in the last page or two of comments. If you don't see anything though then you can contact them. There is a contact email for support stuff.

Reading the forum post for the item, its apparently being shipped by SmartPost(which is similar to just walking the damn thing to me) but hasnt even been shipped yet.
Its awesome that the woot didnt mention SmartPost. That makes me so happy that I just got *** reamed by woot.

I also bought the trains (3) and the TV tuner during the Woot Off, I got the TV Tuner several days ago, but not the trains.

I'm thinking that they downgraded the shipping b/c they mis-estimated the cost.
Those train sets are not exactly small - 3 12'' cars and 12 12" tracks - pretty bulky and won't be cheap to ship. Especially if you are buying more than 1.

Back