• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p5n32-e sli w/ 6750 won't run at 1600fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
try more on the nb and fsb voltages....just play around with them til it works

go unlinked on the ram and run the ram at ddr2-800. the 1:1 ratio on the 600's tries to run the ram at the quad pumped bus of the cpu. the voltage the NB is at now in bios bump that 2 notches. i dont recall there being a fsb voltage on the 600's. set you PCIE speeds to 101mhz. leave the cpu voltage at 1.4 just to make sure after you adjust the other ones it isnt the cpu.

ok i set the ram in unlinked, left it at 800mhz, bumped the nb voltage up from 1.30 to 1.40 and it didnt work, i even tried it at 1.5, still locked up, should i try higher?

hmm if im right your going to have to downgrade to a older bios... since the newer ones on the boards do not oc like the older ones do. this is a problem for Asus/NV based boards, i have no other ideas besides going backwards...

From my readings on that board in other forums most people are running the 1203 bios version and say it's the best for overclocking.

Back