• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wat Water block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sgt_Pinto

what water block should i use with a 400L/H Pump, the pump uses 1/2" tubing so yeh?

I was thinking Swiftech apogee GT, but thats pretty much the only one i have heard of, so yeah. And danger dens are hard to come by in aus so yeah, but still recommend me something.

Yeah, the Apogee GT is a great block, running one myself, highly recommend. Another block to look at is D-Tek's Fuzion. Another very good block but a bit more expensive than the Apogee GT..

I'd recommend an Apogee GT aswell :)

Or if you have a bit more cash then the Dtek Fuzion is an excellent block.

seems to be over whelming support for the apogee gt.

what about any cheaper Zalman or thermaltake alternatives? Are they decent or a no go?

Last edited:
Can't say about the Zalman for sure but the Thermaltake water cooling is a no-go zone. Water cooling is a thing you can't do really cheap.

Apogee GTX or Dtek Fuzion is what I would recommend. The Apogee GT is good but bowing it is too tedious (for me).

Apogee GTX or Dtek Fuzion is what I would recommend. The Apogee GT is good but bowing it is too tedious (for me).
Apogee GTX has aluminium which makes me less likely to recommend it, and the Fuzion will require bowing for best performance aswell.

Back