• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what case u using for WC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thermaltake armor is probably the best over all. you can fit 3 120.3's one on the top (outside), one on the bottom (outside or in, i think in), and on in the front (inside).

if your just going with a 120.2 most case can mount that without a problem.

Last edited:
Thermaltake armor is probably the best over all. you can fit 3 120.3's one on the top (outside), one on the bottom (outside or in, i think in), and on in the front (inside).

if your just going with a 120.2 most case can mount that without a problem.
....or get a radbox and put it on the back. OR, do what I did and cut the case and dropped some wheels on it!!
On behalf of myself and thideras..Thermaltake Armor!!! lol
:D

IMG_0638.jpg

Full album here:
http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/thideras/Computer mods/

I built a custom enclosure for my WC setup... see the link in my sig for the project log / pics

But if i were to do it again, I would design it differently so that it might be more compact in the vertical dimension. I'd also try to solder more of the connections for the heater cores... The plastic in there was very very tight for such short connections on the T fittings and was prone to leaking as a result... Oh and I'll be sure and thread / solder on barbs where ever I can / need next time as well.

A UFO it does tripple rads easy....

Im also a big fan of Lian Li but I dont like the idea of cuttin it up to fit a tripple rad.

Lian-Lia PC-A70B

I love it, plenty of room (full tower) and doens't look to skinny and tall like some of the full towers out their. fits a tripple rad with breeze on top of the case ( i modded mine)

Another vote for the Armor. Speaking of which, I should probably redo my loop soon xD.

If you paint the inside of the armor black then you have a pretty sexy case, especially with shiny UV blue coolant going through your loop. I need to paint mine some day...

Another vote for the Armor. Speaking of which, I should probably redo my loop soon xD.

If you paint the inside of the armor black then you have a pretty sexy case, especially with shiny UV blue coolant going through your loop. I need to paint mine some day...
That is what I did with mine ;) Pics above if you didn't see it.

Just ordered an armor 5 minutes ago for my WC project. Not sure what color I wanna have with the black though...

My case is getting on the old side. I'm sittin ghere with a TT Armor in my shopping cart on Newegg, should I click Checkout?????

The only real complaint I've ever seen about the armor, is that your PSU cables might not be long enough due to how the PSU mounts.

Back