• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Bulk" discount

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petteyg359

Likes Popcorn
I am planning on purchasing ten 500GB (not GiB) drives in a few months. If 750GB (not GiB) or 1TB (not TiB) drives come down in price by then, I may go for sixteen of those instead. What (if any) places are there where I might could get them a bit cheaper for the quantity purchase?

I've seen discounts be done at Best Buy in their business section at work before. Depends on what the item cost is and whatnot but it can happen.

ben333: It's a few months of income away :) I'm still debating whether to spend a ton of money on a case with 16 internal 3.5" bays and space for two power supplies, or build my own. Then there's the $400-$500 16-port RAID card, etc...

The box stores will give you a discount on a purchase like that, the problem is that their prices are already jacked up too much to start with unless the item is onsale in which case they wont give any discounts on said item.

Back