• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stay away from Ntune!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XeCuTiOnR

Registered
ok the Ntune that comes with the evga, or Nvidia motherboards. STAY AWAY from it, learned the hard way, if you use it to tweak your system and it freezes it WILL save the information in middle of the ntune, tuning your system. and say bye bye to your RAM, that is what will kill your system, ahd to RMA after i also set in the BIOS for it to flucuate the voltage, dont do it! just my words.
tell me what you all think about it:soda:

You mustve pushed it too much. Anyhow its not really advicable to oc using any windows utilities. Chances of killing somethng and data corruption are high. And i dont think anybody here uses ntune anyways :)

lol figures, im always the odd ball XD anyway i tried it and that is what happend, curiosity killed me i guess. oh well just letting everyone know what happend. and about the bios in evga boards for voltage fluctuation, that is wat killed my ram

Back