• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"P5N32-E Sli Plus" & Mem Issues!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SavageFuDD

Registered
Have any of you gotten around the issue with this board and ram?

I would love to get my ram at 1066 or higher on unlinked, But she craps out eveytime, no matter what or how I do it... I dunno.. I love the board!! but its bugging the **** out of me that I can't get the ram over 950..

Any sugestions on a solution?

try using a older bios, alot of issues are soming from new bios's. here latly a number of 600 based boards from asus oc worse and worse with each newer bios. look at what bios your on then go one back. if ocing doesnt work go back one more just make sure you dont go back to where your cpu's micro code isnt in there.

as a side note could you read this, a refersher about sigs.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=58341

thanks.. Im at 801 now,, the newist is 805 and it bites, you think I coiuld go back 1 more?

i would keep tring old ones as long as they have the micro code for the E6750....

you made it to 3.8ghz with less voltage the dom needed... did you run orthos at all to see how stable it was?

Its pritty stable,, been gamming the last 2 day almost all day both days,, no crashes.. I'v ran Orthose before on other computers 11 12 hours and no prob,, as soon *** I start doing good in a game like FEAR "the system resorce hog" it would crash.. but sofar so good,,

But Ill run it tonight, when i hit the sack, and post it.

your lucky to be running 475 1:1 and 3.8 with such low volts, nvidias dont OC like the intel chipsets.

your not supposed to game while you run orthos lol

Ratt head waz up!! Im not running orthose wile gamming,, you should know me better than that!

Back