• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this a typo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
go to the gigabyte site and check it.

my P35 DS3R works with 1333

gigabytes site says the GA-P35-DS3L supports 1333 FSB

I just wanted to make sure they werent selling a different variation of the mobo

Check the bios rev on the board that they're selling against what features it offers on the manufacturers' website. Often what happens is a retailer will sell through older bios revs and keep the product features concurrent with what's in the box. (Doesn't hurt for them to be honest :))

Check the bios rev on the board that they're selling against what features it offers on the manufacturers' website. Often what happens is a retailer will sell through older bios revs and keep the product features concurrent with what's in the box. (Doesn't hurt for them to be honest :))

unfortunately bios rev isn't mentioned anywhere on zipzoomfly

but if thats the case all i would need to do is update the bios when i get it, correct? it's still exactly the same product?

Back