• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New watercooling setup!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

Its about time I got my feet wet again with water cooling! I have the following Hardware

CPU:E6750
GFX:7900gt(upgrading soon)
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-P35C-DS3R
2x 1024 Crucial BallistX pc2800
PC Power Cooling Silencer 410 PSU
2x320 wd's in raid0

I will be using an Ehiem 320pump with a car heatercore from my last setup(old 2500 barton from a few years ago

I am also going to purchase
Block http://jab-tech.com/D-tek-FuZion-CPU-Water-Block-pr-3667.html
Tubing:http://jab-tech.com/Tygon-R-3603-7-16-ID-5-8-OD-Chemical-Tubing-AAC00033-pr-3957.html
I will also use 90% distilled and 9% antifreeze and some iodine to kil the buggy's!

Anything I should replace or add?

Last edited:
Kind of hard to tell form the pics, what the Hc is. Doesn't look to be a full 120.2 though, but should be PLENTY for just teh CPU. I like the shroud you fashioned. Always love to see the "ghetto" setups, it's things like that that really make this hobby.

Kind of hard to tell form the pics, what the Hc is. Doesn't look to be a full 120.2 though, but should be PLENTY for just teh CPU. I like the shroud you fashioned. Always love to see the "ghetto" setups, it's things like that that really make this hobby.

Ha yeah,only paid about 120 for the whole setup,pump gpu cpu blocks and tubhing

Ha yeah,only paid about 120 for the whole setup,pump gpu cpu blocks and tubhing

This is a perfect example of what can be done, for not that much money. In a small case none the less.

Well, all I can say is, I give you about 3-6 months before you over haul your build. It's addictive, and yo uwill be sitting there looking at it going, "You know, if I routed this cable over through here, put this over there....."

Two thumbs up for using plain copper pipe instead of adding those restrictive (and unnecessary) barbs! :):thup: :):thup:

You might want to replace those plastic barbed T's while you're at it. Copper T's work very well and add very little restriction to a loop. Your new 7/16" tubing will fit 1/2" copper pipe like a glove but may require a little hot water to get it started ... ;)

Back