• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozencpu discount?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the advise thideras. I have used petra's in the past but i frozencpu isn't to far from me and i need the stuff quick (and don't want to pay for faster shipping)

Thanks for the advise thideras. I have used petra's in the past but i frozencpu isn't to far from me and i need the stuff quick (and don't want to pay for faster shipping)
I understand your situation and I think that is a good idea :beer:

Attention OCFORUM Members-

Hi guys, we saw this thread and have made a coupon code that is good indefinitely.

From now on all OCFORUM members will receive a 10% discount at the checkout screen by entering code *removed*

Enjoy!

-FCPU Staff

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi guys, we saw this thread and have made a coupon code that is good indefinitely.

From now on all OCFORUM members will receive a 10% discount at the checkout screen by entering code "xenocide"

Enjoy!

-FCPU Staff

Ok. This and this air duster warning found here...

Disconnect all power sources before using on electronically powered devices. Do not spray on or near hot surfaces. Do not smoke while using. Contents under pressure. Not approved for penguin use. Contents of this container can ignite under certian circumstances. Always allow to dry and evacuate fumes thoroughly before power is restored. Do not use near fire, heat, sparks, penguins, open flame, or while smoking. Do not use near candles. Use in a well ventilated area away from heat, flame or penguins. Do not use in confined areas - like penguin cages. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F/49°C. Do not store can in enclosed vehicles, direct sunlight, around penguins or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container even when empty. Do not tilt, invert or shake can. Do not give can to a penguin. Vapor or liquid may cause frostbite on skin. Avoid spraying in eyes. Beware of the penguins. Use only as directed.

...is more than enough for me to turn a couple of purchases I was going to make elsewhere to FrozenCPU. Thanks, markfrozen!

I have used FrozenCPU for about 5 purchases to include a couple heatsinks, all of my Scythe fans, and various cooling parts. They have always been very speedy in processing my order and getting it out the door usually in the same day. I have nothing but praise for them. :thup:

From now on all OCFORUM members will receive a 10% discount at the checkout screen by entering code "xenocide"

Enjoy!

-FCPU Staff

I just spent $70 with you guys this last week! Is there a grace period? :)

BTW im picky about who I shop with and you guys are good, very fast processing and shipping

I spent ~110 last week. I want some monies back!
I just spent $70 with you guys this last week! Is there a grace period? :)

BTW im picky about who I shop with and you guys are good, very fast processing and shipping
That would be pretty unfair to have them give you back money. Would they expect you to pay them if they raised their prices after you bought it?

Didn't think so...

Really, I got a general impression that they were good.

The RR also agrees: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/FrozenCPU

Also woot 10%! Might have to get my new HS sooner than expected.

Had 2 purchases through them and both were absolutely horrible. I posted them in this forum a while back. Their customer service is balls. Probably the worst I've dealt with and they are rude on top of that.

That would be pretty unfair to have them give you back money. Would they expect you to pay them if they raised their prices after you bought it?

Didn't think so...

Newegg will refund you money if they lower the price after you purchase something. FrozenCPU would NEVER do anything like that, even if they were obligated. Notice their sarcastic and very rude humor for xenocide being the new discount code?

Back