• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some MB shopping help E6850 + Which P35 MB?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Smitty1258

Im looking for some suggestions for a nice MB for my E6850 to find a home in. I have to stay UNDER $200 with it. Im currently on a EVGA 680i, and love it, but I seem to be stuck at 3.75 ghz, and I just cant live with myself knowing, I can have more :) :bang head

This board has really got my eye:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128064

Im just wondering if there is a better choice out there, and why its a better choice.

Needs to be DDR2, and need only 1 pcie slot( wont be doing dual video cards)

Looking forward to hearing some reviews from ppl with P35 Boards, and why you choose that board, and what you think I should go with.

Thanks in advance!

"Needs to be DDR2, and need only 1 pcie slot( wont be doing dual video cards)"

just get a p35-ds3r , cheap board and they rock, still has the ich9r sb

Unfortunately, the IP35-E appears to be no more. That said, I'd recommend the IP35 unless you need all the upgraded features of the IP35 Pro model. The IP35 is a great overclocker.

yes ip35 or the ip35-pro.. others to look at would be gigabyte p35-s3l/p35-ds3/p35-ds3l, though i suggest abit over gigabyte...

Looks like the IP35-E is back in stock at Newegg. I'm currently considering that board for my gaming rig, as I don't really need RAID, Firewire, or Crossfire.

IP35-E is solid board, just look past the double boot issue till wnother retail bios comes out.

Back