• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help, OC with 650i ULTRA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

franster45

Registered
So, I just put together my new rig.. and in the bios options for some reason I cannot find a place under the chipset features to up the FSB rating, anyone who can help?

What BIOS options does that board have in the initial screen? I am unfamiliar with that particular board. You can just look through all the options and try to find the CPU freq too.

already tried... went under advanced chip options. i cant find it anywhere, i can adjust the multiplier but theres nowhere to change the FSB, from what I can tell.

edit: also, it's the same BIOS for the 680 boards from NV

That's weird. Usually the CPU frequency is on the same page as the multiplier. I will try and look up the BIOS settings and get back to you. Good thing it is a very slow night at work lol

Ok here is a link to the BIOS settings according to a thread on the EVGA forums: http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=61146

I hope this can help you out.

Back