• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will I ever see my last order from buy,com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palesicklydwarf

I ordered a couple of books from buy.com and chose the free shipping, as I have always received orders pretty quickly that way. I think my luck ran out with my last order though as buy.com must have sent the books media mail or something because I have never seen a package processed like this one before.

Basically it keeps getting processed and supposedly leaving the same hub three times in a row now over a period of several days. :confused:

Last edited:
I was mostly puzzled why it keeps getting scanned by the same hub over and over.
Maybe they are thinking with Portals? :shrug:

If it is media mail, I could see it doing that. Since Priority packages go first...these are lower priority, so maybe they are just really busy.

Maybe they are thinking with Portals? :shrug:

If it is media mail, I could see it doing that. Since Priority packages go first...these are lower priority, so maybe they are just really busy.

I have to agree here, if sent as media mail. They'll continue to get scanned in along with other incoming packages and just thrown right back into the low priority pile to get scanned again.

It's the busy season, so it's bound to happen more frequently. I would still call if concerned...maybe it is something else :shrug:

Thanks everyone for the advice and opinions. I will just wait it out I guess. I didn't realize a package could get put back into waiting if it had been selected to be sent to its next location, I though it would probably just sit until space was available and that once selected it would just make positive progress through its delivery route. That is the kind of activity I have witnessed the handful of times I have received media mail packages in the past.

Back