• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tigerdirect order please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASync

Registered
Ok so after checking tigerdirect i found some really cool things to grab:drool:. Thing is I live abroad, overseas. Anyway their policy for international orders is that I ll have to use "wire transfer", what the heck is "wire transfer"?

Apart from that, I'd like to hear any comments you'd like to share with me as far Tigerdirect is concerned, like past experiences, especially from people who live in Europe or Asia(even Africa will do but no Australians:p).

Thanks

Wire transfer is an account transfer of funds such as a PayPal system or can be an external service like Western Union.

TigerDirect is OK, but I'd read up at reselleratings.com before committing. They've been known to be sketchy. I've ordered from them a couple of times without issue, but not internationally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_transfer :)

i've only dealt with tiger once. experience was okay but not phenominal. i ordered something from newegg a day or two later and it arrived first. prices aren't that great usually. they really push the outdated and lower end hardware too claiming it as super-performing stuff. "buy this 7300gs for a great video card. put two in sli for some real power!" yeah, whatever.

funny thing, should I order I ll have to pay 200$ for shipping. However thats still 150$ less than what I would pay if I would buy from a local online reseller.

Back