• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PayPal sent me money!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sederien

Payment Details

Amount: $49.41 USD

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXX

Custom Note: Thank you for participating in PayPal's holiday 20% cash back promotion. We've deposited your cash back into your PayPal account for your recent qualifying PayPal purchase. Visit cash back terms for more details at http://www.paypal.com/holiday/terms

Well... looks like my raptor and SilenX order with Newegg went through after all. ^^

Anyone else?

Wow, I guess you were one of the first to jump on that deal? I feel really bad for all the people who got jipped by paypal.

Wow, I guess you were one of the first to jump on that deal? I feel really bad for all the people who got jipped by paypal.

I ordered around 5AM Pacific time. But I was surprised they gave me the refund this early.

There was an email from Newegg recently saying they would review all orders between 2:30-5:30P PST for when the order was started, if it might qualify etc and they may be making up for Paypal's badness and the lack of coordination on the promotion by giving the discounts themselves. Huge :thup: for Newegg on that.

Just got my money back this morning. I like the sound of a $200 Maximus Formula. :D

Thanks Paypal.

Back