• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A few NB questions..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am pretty sure that speedfan monitors the north bridge temps. As for safe voltage, I am not too sure but I usually don't go over 2 steps above stock.

Depends which mobo your using.
NB Temps aren't always shown Many moobos just sjhow a board temp. It depemds where the thermal sensor is located. as to how close it reflects the NB temp.

Speedfan only monirors what sensors are available on the mobo. so it depends on the foregoing.

Depends which mobo your using.
NB Temps aren't always shown Many moobos just sjhow a board temp. It depemds where the thermal sensor is located. as to how close it reflects the NB temp.

Speedfan only monirors what sensors are available on the mobo. so it depends on the foregoing.
yup, most boards don't have a NB temperature sensor, just a sensor randomly placed on the board...usually up near the DIMM slots & CPU socket with Asus boards.

if you are asking about the board in your sig...Maximus Formula, i believe it is one of the few with an actual NB temp sensor and the Asus PC Probe II will definitely pick it up.

Back