• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tubing Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

I have a homecooked waterblock, along with a heatercore, and pump that i intend to put into a WC rig in the near future. the problem is that I am currently stationed in South Korea and need to get tubing/hose clamps/bolts/nuts/springs to complete the setup. There is no hardware store on base or near base for me to pick up these supplies at and I am not allowed to drive while im in korea to find these items.

Can anyone recommend a good site for me to get these items at a reasonable price, that ships to APO addresses. I was looking at dangerden but their prices for tubing is outrageous and i cannot get all of the other items from them anyway.

Any ideas?

Try crazypc.com . They state that they ship to APO, and they have 7/16"ID Masterkleer for only .66cents a foot. Their other stuff is reasonable too. I'm not sure what bolts/springs etc. or whatever you are after however.

South Korea, huh? I took my trip to the desert, but never there. There were many days that I wished I had watercooling in Kuwait for me, nevermind the computer.

Thanks for the input on this.

Korea isn't bad. I'm doing a year here before i head to Italy but i figured with the subzero temps during the winter i could put my pc in the window and take advantage of the overclocking potential. Perfect time to watercool.

Thanks again, i'll check that site out!

Thanks for the input on this.

Korea isn't bad. I'm doing a year here before i head to Italy but i figured with the subzero temps during the winter i could put my pc in the window and take advantage of the overclocking potential. Perfect time to watercool.

Thanks again, i'll check that site out!

Be careful about condensation if the temps of the water get below ambient room temps. You don't want to fry anything.

Italy sure sound nice. I'm going to Germany for about 3 1/2 weeks this spring with my unit and am looking forward to it.

Back