• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling Guide... the AUDIO version.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdrake90

Hey Folks,

For those of you who are interested in getting into H20 and want to hear a summary of the basics. We just released a new OCF Podcast episode dedicated to the subject.

You can hear Nikhsub1, JCW122, and SolidXSnake talk about everything from what goes into a Wcing loop, to parts selection, to bong cooling.

Find the episode here.

Some people have already told me they really liked this as a primer for WCing.... should this be a sticky?

Enjoy!

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast

Hey Folks,

For those of you who are interested in getting into H20 and want to hear a summary of the basics. We just released a new OCF Podcast episode dedicated to the subject.

You can hear Nikhsub1, JCW122, and SolidXSnake talk about everything from what goes into a Wcing loop, to parts selection, to bong cooling.

Find the episode here.

Some people have already told me they really liked this as a primer for WCing.... should this be a sticky?

Enjoy!

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast

nice :) i'll have to check that out

This is perfect... I was just looking for a current primer on water cooling... And specifically which brands/models to buy for all the parts.

Going to listen to this on my commute tomorrow.

thanks! :beer: :soda:

I haven't finished listening to it, but once I do I'll decide whether to sticky it or not, unless Nikhsub beats me to it.

So far, though, I like it.

I am listening to it, while I am typing this.:)

It's good, but it would be EVEN better, if there was a video(youtube) version on how to WC!

It would do huge good to newbs like me!:)

I am listening to it, while I am typing this.:)

It's good, but it would be EVEN better, if there was a video(youtube) version on how to WC!

It would do huge good to newbs like me!:)

In the works:santa:

(or it has been talked about it anyway)

Good stuff. I just gave it a listen. If you guys ever go video and need a nice flashy intro, let me know and I can whip one up for you.

Back