• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIOS IS GIVING ME A HARRRRRRRRRRD TIME

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vanessab

Please Help,

Im stuck in my god damn bios.

I have an IP35 PRO and a q6600.

Im stuck in #12 bios, everything is saying "Disabled", i cant even enable my floppy drive or my freakin RAID, does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?

Almost all of my settings in BIOS only have the option "Disabled", what the heck

PLEASE HELP ME, I BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL DAY

Please Help,

Im stuck in my god damn bios.

I have an IP35 PRO and a q6600.

Im stuck in #12 bios, everything is saying "Disabled", i cant even enable my floppy drive or my freakin RAID, does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?

Almost all of my settings in BIOS only have the option "Disabled", what the heck

PLEASE HELP ME, I BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL DAY

Turn off the computer. Remove the power plug from the PSU. Remove your CMOS battery, move the jumper to the CLR CMOS position. Wait an hour or so...put jumper back to proper position, install the CMOS battery, plug the cord back into your PSU and power on...immediately enter your BIOS and see if that clears it up for you....

Back