• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do you Make Bootable CD for Bios on IP35 PRO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vanessab

I really need this badly, if anyone knows this, specifically for the ip35 pro, please let me know. Thank you

Well I've tried several variations, all of which are listed in billb's search. I would say the most highly probably is this link. This will certainly build you a DOS bootable CD and is suppose to contain your needed flash software and bios.

I tried to use the method in that link and while it would build a DOS bootable CD, the flashing software wouldn't work for some reason. It could be my combo of hardware and not having the right hardware drivers on the CD.

Another option that should work is to make a small FAT32 partition on your hard drive, store the flashing software and bios there and then access it after the CD boots you into DOS. The FAT partition will then probably be the D: drive and you should be able to flash the bios from there.

Good luck! :beer:

Back