• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p5k-e (wifi-ap edition)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mikegis

can someone please help me with o/cing? i'm using the intel 6320 = 1.86 cpu
i can get it up to 3.26 stable 3.45 unstable? my old board only had about 3 or 4 settings to change. this one looks like it has about 20 or more. so i'm not sure what to change and what to leave auto and so on. is there a way to get the memory unlinked or something cause it's running at 1:1 so it's 7x 493.1 = 3451.4. i have the vcore set to 1.52 and tryed to change the northbridge but it just locks up or will not post. i was reading on another post that you should not use the 1:1 for everyday use cause it will kill the memory.not sure if thats right or not but.the main thing i'm going for right now is to get it stable at 3.45 . when running ORTHOS it crashes in about 10
to 15 secs.my low temps are 28 and the high was 56.also i tryed lowing vcore didn't seem to work. thanks
mike

m/b p5k-e (wifi-ap edition)
cpu intel 1.86
memory 2 gb g skill (800)
memory 2x512mb blix (1066)
h/d 2 w/d 250gig (raid)
video 8400gs (256)
cooling is ninja cpu cooler w/f

Last edited:
memory 2 gb g skill (800)
mem 2x512mb blix (1066)

well i found that my bios is reading wrong. for the cpu temp it reads 40c. and vcore 1.50
when i look at fanspeed and cpu-z vcore is only 1.39.fanspeed reads 30c on cpu. so i tryed to reflash the bios to a older one and i will not let me. keeps telling me the bios your trying to flash is to old. anyway around that? thanks mike

Back