• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35 Pro: BETA BIOS ID:16.B04

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
like this one so far seems to fix a weird issue i had when booting, seems like bios temp reader is buggy on this one though shows like 80c for cpu lol. other than that i like it so far :D

I am trying it now. Like redrumy3 said, the reading in uGuru seems way off though.

Last edited:
So far:
1. The cpu reading in uGuru is way off. Just starting up the computer, it shows 52C.

2. I specifically set the voltage for RAM as 2.175V in the bios but uGuru shows 2.2V.

I tried same settings I had under bios 14 on this new bios and it failed in prime95 in 3 minutes.

well the betsa 03 was to fix issues people were having with the QX9650 45nm cpus. i wouldnt upgrade to it expecting better ocing. esp if your computer is ocing just fine and stable at that. revision can make a difference but in this case it shouldnt be affecting the new boards, though i admit that is odd.

I run the b04 BIOS, no change in overclocking. From the 14 bios to the 16b03 I gained some overclocking though.

No problems with it.

Problem Ive always had is uguru never working right any bios, If I overclock in uguru after a few seconds of load the system locks up, same overclock in bios no problem.

Back