• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

delman

Edit: there site is up up and down so i have my solution and either way I found where to contact them

After seeing the previous post I guess it goes here. I haven't been able to get there support site to load for a couple days. I am needing to RMA a board and I don't know how to go about doing it. I know the board is bad for sure since it is really unstable causing multiple driver errors and crashing. Plus it messed up a couple hard drives too so I know it has nothing to do with windows and the PSU is good and running a new board perfectly. The board stabilized slightly by under clocking when I never even over clocked on it.

Anyone have an email or phone # to contact them at since there site is/has been down for a couple days?

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
delman,
Here is the number I called, which is different than the number in their manual..
1-812-282-2787 then in the automatic voice menu, hit 2, and then 2 again after a short pause, and that will put you in touch with the RMA department.

I tried to email them ( [email protected] ) and it took about a week or so, maybe less for a response. It's far faster going through the telemaphone.

Let us know how it turns out,
Drew

ASUS RMA is TERRIBLE

I had to go through THREE RMAs until I got a 100% working board. It was only until I contacted the Better Business Burea that they finally did something right.

Be very weary.

Back