• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Extreme PC-Canada. 1 month, no card.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oakstave

Has anyone else ordered from these folks? http://www.extreme-pc.ca/

I ordered a Radeon 3870 820mhz from them on 11/18/07

I've written them four times asking for an update. So far I can't even get a ship date. Only that the order is "confirmed and verified". Which seems to be a code phrase for "Took your money a month ago, still haven't shipped it yet."

Have I been ripped off? They seem to be a legit company, but I've never had to wait a month from a legitimate business before.

Yes, but a month later, and still no ship date? AND they are still taking orders claiming to be 'in stock'?

Sounds stinky to me.

Edit: I should mention that they claimed they were sending it 'Monday or Tuesday' (11/22/07, 11/23/07) Then changed the story to 'will ship ASAP'.

Last edited:
Well i have heard some OK stories about EPC so they sound kosher. But its possible it is shipped but en route. IT takes a while to get accross the border (Way too long IMO). But if it takes that long I'd cancel my order man.

Well i have heard some OK stories about EPC so they sound kosher. But its possible it is shipped but en route. IT takes a while to get accross the border (Way too long IMO). But if it takes that long I'd cancel my order man.

Thanks for the response from North of the Border. :beer: Well, at least it's not a fraudulent company. That's something.

Hey, I'm pretty laid back about this stuff. I wouldn't be so annoyed if they hadn't told me they were shipping it 3 weeks ago, then changed it to "ASAP" a few days ago.

I think at least they should have a disclaimer BEFORE people buy stating you shouldn't expect it for month or more. I understand that sometimes companies get backed up, but this is over the line. I purchased from this company specifically because it said 'in stock'.

Edit: They said it's going to be shipped tomorrow. I'll give them this, their sales reps are very nice. :santa:

Last edited:
OK, card arrived yesterday. It came in a power supply box... ?? Hopefully all is well.

Back