• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dont know what to do?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nicklgs

Hey guys i just got my new IP35 Pro and 2GBs PC6400 OCZ with a Intel core 2 Duo E6750 I installed everyhing right had no problems at all I have built bout 3-4 computers so far never had this problem, I went to boot up it got stuck at the DMI Pool Data screen and all these funny colors and symbols came up on the screen. I checked the RAM HDDs Video card, BIOS, everything I don't know where its going wrong do you think from going from a AMD Opteron with a Asus Mobo to this has something to do with it only reason I can't reformat like I always do friends like to mess my disk up so I don't have a XP disk anymore is their anything i can do to make this work without reformatting?

Thanks, Tom

you need to fresh install and or reinstall, but both require you to have the xp disc. i heard someone saying you can get a windows xp/vista disc with no licence for $10 or so and then just use your cd key on that maybe?

Back