• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Office Depot Just Stepped Up...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seufari

Hey guys...

So I just got back from Office Depot and here is the story:

6 months ago, my father purchased a 37" LCD TV for $800. He didn't really need it and never even opened the box. Today, he opened the box to find that the screen was busted. I told him there was no way that Office Depot would do anything about it, as they were not responsible for the box for the last six months (even though it just sat in a closet).

Well, today we walked into an Office Depot with the busted TV and immediately had a manager and another customer service lady helping us. They jumped on the situation like nobody's business. They were able to find the identical model at another OD about 25 miles away (a display unit but it was the last one in Colorado). After receiving an illegible faxed copy of the 6-month old receipt, they set up a transfer between the two stores and all we had to do was drive to the other store and pick it up.

Needless to say, I was shocked out of my mind. My dad was extremely happy.

Big Hooray for Office Depot...

Nice of them to look after it for him because honestly a lot of places wouldn't have.

Back