• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5K Dlx owners. DO NOT flash 0703 bios.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xgman

It's Fubar'ed and you can't go back. It messes up usb ports and wifi and maybe the entire MB. Just a heads up.

I used Asus CrashFree bios feature to revert back, but then the old bios 0603 didn't work right as it had just previously. In any case, Asus now has 0705 up on the ftp site to fix this bad 0703 problem.

I don't see a 0705 bios on their site, not for the P5K deluxe wifi/ap that is. 0404 is doing fine, I may not bother upgrading if there aren't any performance improvements.

703 bios

I flashed to the 703 bios a couple days ago. I don't use the wifi so didnt have any issues with it. Didn't have any issues with usb ports either however just flashed to the 705 bios to be safe. Seems the same to me so far

EDIT, Bios sucks, cant get 3.7 stable. Was stable [email protected]. and [email protected]. now I need 1.4125v to get 3.6 stable. also where did cpu voltage damper go? cant find uit in bios now.

Last edited:
Back