• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

deadeye data,very fast shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxfly

i had never given deadeye data a try before so i was very leery when my gf told me she ordered my bday present from them.a hspc original techstation 14x13(yeah she rules hehe).she ordered it last sunday so i was expecting it late this week or next week.the latter being the most likely imo with the holiday coming up.to my surprise it was on the front porch on tuesday!
i was obviously very much impressed with this super fast shipping!

until now i had never done more than quickly browse thru their gear but now ill be paying a bit more attention.they dont have a wide selection but their pricing is pretty reasonable.
so give em a try if they have something you need.they look to be a small etailer and they could probably use our business.they havent got much in the way of resellerratings but what they do have is flawless.

Back