• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WCing in Lian-Li V2100B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neonlazer

This armor is starting to actually look small to me, as far as i cant fit any more hard drives in it since the radiator takes up the front lol...and since christmas is right around the corner...i was thinking about just getting one of the biggest..if not the biggest(if it isnt the biggest what is then? :bday:) I have a MCR320 radiator which i have mounted on the front on my armor...with this new case..where could i put it?..on top?...on the bottum?(tho would the vents allready cut into bottum be sufficient for airflow to fans/rad..back..well unless i have too..i think top or front would be best since those would get best airflow from room fan lol.

Oh and a sidenote...if i decide to buy this case...anyone wanting to sell theirs?..$300 is pricey for a case and im sure my dad would agree tho i think this case is well worth the money..but just in case i can get it a little cheaper :beer::santa::soda:

It's big alright!
PumpingWater1.jpg
I could have easily put a 4 X120mm radiator in there instead. I think there are mice living in there too, saw some cheese on the divider tray...lol. Get it, you wont regret it.

of course, if i mounted the radiator on the bottum i probably have to cut out some of the case since the perferated(however you spell it) holes are not enough for good airflow...im thinking of mounted it on top if i do end up buying it

of course, if i mounted the radiator on the bottum i probably have to cut out some of the case since the perferated(however you spell it) holes are not enough for good airflow
Before: bottom
PB120008-1.jpg
after bottom
PB120016-1.jpg
No those aren't my white a** legs either...lol

Last edited:
trust me it would have taken forever with a dremel. I put a block of wood where the radiator is now for support, and I hole sawed the circles from the bottom through to the wood. I had to squirt water on the hole saw blade to cool it down while doing it but it was pretty fast that way. ON the bottom is the way to go when it comes to draining, filling, and bleeding. In one of the above pics you can just see a brass nob coming off of the radiator on the right hand side. This has a hose attached to it, so when it comes time to drain I simply put it on the counter bring out the drain tube, unplug it, open the fillport and WOOOSH!! it empties in two seconds flat (if that) Filling is also easier, as I can tip it up and any bubble rise right to the top of the loop and into the reservoir.

Looks great. What a damn shame that the only 120.4 radiator is more than a PA120.3 and less performance.

Anyhow, it looks beautiful, but those hard drives look damn noisy like that. How bad is vibration?

but those hard drives look damn noisy like that. How bad is vibration?
Well the Raptor is a bit loud anyhow just by design, but it's not too bad at all. I hear the swooshing of the pump more than any vibration noises. I used a sheet of stuff called Dynamat, it's a self adhesive sound dampening mat that you can put on the metal to take away any rattles or hums. It's the same stuff they use in Car Stereos to quiet a noisey trunk from the bass.

It's big alright!
PumpingWater1.jpg
I could have easily put a 4 X120mm radiator in there instead. I think there are mice living in there too, saw some cheese on the divider tray...lol. Get it, you wont regret it.

I could Park my 4Runner in there.

Back