• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech Stealth VGA Waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

karlthomas102

hi there i am building my first water cooling i know what you guys say kits are crap apart from the Swiftech so i am goign to buy this kit http://www.thecoolingshop.com/product_info.php/cPath/33_34/products_id/2188
with this
http://www.swiftnets.com/products/stealth.asp
as i have a xfx 8800gts xxx 640mb i just want to make shure that the loop will handal the extra heat from the grafics card and also will that gpu block fit on my card ok meny thanks karl
also soon i will be going sli should i just get another bubble rad thx

Yes, the block will fit.

As for the loop handling the extra load, it depends.

Three questions will help us determine whether that will work out for you.

1. What processor are your using?
2. Do you overclock?
3. Are you watercooling for performance or for noise (and lack of it)?

hi i have the amd 6200+ i do wish do over clock not to much im at 3.42 now and i am haveing load temps of 51c
i want performance when i need it and then some think quiert for when i am waching tv

I think you could pull off having only a 2x120mm radiator as long as you aren't expecting to run a quad core at 4ghz.

Fortunately, the H20 Apex Ultra comes with decent fans, as well as 12 to 7 volt adapters. That way, you can make your computer (or at least the radiator fan) next to silent if you want to watch television, but you can still ramp the fans up to a decent rate when your benching or gaming or whatever. The only problem is that you will have to open your case to do so. If you want to be able to change speeds on the fly, buy a front panel fan controller. I'm particularly a fan of the Zalmann 5.25 one, but most of them will work fine for what your doing. Just don't buy one from a no-name brand and you should be fine.

It's Hard to say, that depends on a number of factors. At stock speeds, with stock voltages, it probably will be.

another question- when i do water cool both my 8800gts xxx 's and my amd 6400+ with max ocing would 2 2x120mm rads keep the temps as low as possoble?
im at 3.49ghz right now load temp of 61c on air thats as far as im willing to go on air :)

Back