• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCP600 for $50

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jim Morbid

Hey hey

So I just saw a MCP600 pump for $50 and wanted to know if its a good deal, only thing that worried me is that it doesn't state which revision it is. And, while I'm on the subject, how big a difference is it between the Rev1 and Rev2 (that is listed on the Water Cooling Part Round Up Sticky) and how do I tell the difference?

Thanks,

JM

IIRC they were impeller design revisions. I believe the mcp600 rev 1 had 8 feet of head, while the rev2 was capable of 11 feet of head.

If I were you I would spend an extra $20 US and get a D5 (MCP655). You should be able to find the non adjustable one for around $70 US.

Yes well I've been forum crawling for 16 hours now, because work was boring and now that I'm home I'm still bored.

Do you know of any online sites that offer 2nd hand stuff that would ship to South Africa? The Bay is letting me down in the WC department.

JM

This forums classifieds is good for internationally shipped items.

I buy from the US all the time, you usually get a good price, a history of the item from the seller and international delivery times arent that bad. :)

Back