• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p5k Deluxe settings - Help!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yamahama1230

Hey there.

I have an E6700 with a p5k Deluxe wifi. I used to be using the 311 bios version, which didnt have alot of voltage settings, just basic ram, cpu, nb, sb, an a few others. I had a good 3.15 oc and 3.2, but then flashed the bios to 705 just to solve a few random issues. I used to be stable for hours at 3.2 with first, bios, now i can't really get it above 3.0ghz with the new bios. I think the new issue is that there are so many new voltage settings in the new bios, i think a few need more. Any ideas what may need more? All my old voltages are the same (CPU, RAM, etc.) What settings are you guys using in your bios for the nb voltages, the cpu termination, etc. Any other settings i should have disabled/enabled?

Anyone who can help with just a few settings that I may have wrong to help with stability.

Back