• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CHASE Bank and NEWEGG Rocks!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maelstromracing

oK, Chase bank has this promotion called, "Chase picks up the tab." It has been going on since November and it runs through this month. Basically every 600th or 500th, can't remember, Chase Debit Card transaction ran as a credit card, Chase will pay you back... A few weeks ago I made two orders from the Egg (is there really any other place to shop? Shameless plug). One for a 4200X2 for my Brothers Xmas present and the other was 2GB Ram for the Wife's (was mine to begin with, but she has since claimed it) and a DVD Burner for a computer I am building for her friends kids. About $80 for each order... All is cool. MY wife is balancing the check book and she like WTF??? I look at the screen and there it is, a $79.01 credit and the payer is "Chase picks up the tab winner." Rock on!!!! I should have bought something for myself when I ordered, and I almost did, but I will definitely be happy to have almost $80 back. Thanks for the Xmas Chase and Newegg!!!!

Back