• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a list of a bunch of motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nsgnsg

my setup is gonna be..

q6600
8800gt
4 gigs of 800 ram
1 (later maybe2) 500gb hard drive
antec 900

I need something with good cooling and great oc cause i will oc...

now im looking for good deals since boxing day is coming soon so i want a bunch of good ones to have in mind..

the ones i was thinking where ip35pro p5k deuluxe and p5e...

any other ones???

and witch one do u think is the best

Last edited:
"Looking for good deals"

How much are you looking to spends, no one has any idea what that statement equates to in dollars ;)

If you want cheap, there is a P35 based Gigabyte board that is in the $90 range.

well i meant like for if theirs a sale or something on boxing witch motherboards should i have an eye out for.. with ones are great boards..

price preferbly under 200.. but the lower the better..

the 90 dollar one ... why is it so cheap .. what is not as good as the others

Well, I recommended that one because you didn't give a price. $90 to one person could be really cheap where to another it is way over budget.

Around 200? I'd say pick something up in the P5K series. I have the Premium and don't regret selling my 680i to get it ;)

well i dont know what to get...

but if i whrere to get a cheaper card (not saying i am just if..) what would be better the

p5k-e or the p35 based gybabyte.. (im doing this to have a smaller amount of products to pick betewn) what would be better and why

Its like the little brother to the DS3R.

Its called the DS3L and it doesnt feature RAID whihc is one reason why its cheaper.

But it is a P35 chipset.

OTher than that I suggest P5K Deluxe or P5E or a DFI lanparty X38/P35

Back