• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman Reserator 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theendisgone

Hi,

Merry Christmas people.

I got a Zalman Reserator 2 today just set it up didn't take long at all.

only problem now is it tries pumping the water round the computer and just dose not seem to be powerful enough to do it.

It starts of well first few seconds then the indicator on the front stops spinning and then 30 seconds latter it just trips out :(

Anyone any ideas at all ?

Thanks

I just read a review, forgot the site, and he had issues with pump flow too. The reviewer noticed that the cpu block was oriented such that the inlet/outlet barbs were horizontal, resulting in the block partially filling up. To solve this, he rotated the cpu block so that the outlet was vertical on top of the inlet.

Check this out and give it a try. Also, as mentioned, make sure the Reserator is at the same level as the computer, and make sure your tubing is as short as possible. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hi,

Merry Christmas people.

I got a Zalman Reserator 2 today just set it up didn't take long at all.

only problem now is it tries pumping the water round the computer and just dose not seem to be powerful enough to do it.

It starts of well first few seconds then the indicator on the front stops spinning and then 30 seconds latter it just trips out :(

Anyone any ideas at all ?

Thanks

Did you follow the instructions and burp the system using the power supply by pass ? if you have air in the system it will not work right till the system is burped and bled.

Shameless

Back