• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gogamer.com and Google

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ancalime

Ok so way back on December 15 I ordered 3 Call of Duty 4 games from gogamer.com because they were on sale. The total summed up to about $105. It has been 10 days now and it has yet to arrive. I am willing to give it more time but this isn't the primary issue.

I used Google Checkout to pay for the 3 cod4s under the email [email protected]. The email has been mysteriously disabled 2 days ago! Now I cannot get any order info or anything about the shipment. I sent an email to gogamer asking what happened. I can't find any support info for google though. What should I do here?

Ok so way back on December 15 I ordered 3 Call of Duty 4 games from gogamer.com because they were on sale. The total summed up to about $105. It has been 10 days now and it has yet to arrive. I am willing to give it more time but this isn't the primary issue.

I used Google Checkout to pay for the 3 cod4s under the email [email protected]. The email has been mysteriously disabled 2 days ago! Now I cannot get any order info or anything about the shipment. I sent an email to gogamer asking what happened. I can't find any support info for google though. What should I do here?

I have used google check out from buy.com and I could check the order status through google and buy.com.

Are you sure you cant check thru gogamer?

I have used google check out from buy.com and I could check the order status through google and buy.com.

Are you sure you cant check thru gogamer?

When I try to sign in to gogamer it says my account is invalid. It seems as if they just deleted my account after my order... :confused:

Back