• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 780i problems-BSOD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fragged3d

I decided last night to install my raptor drives in my rig. I took the hd out that I had vista installed on and replaced it with my 2 150 raptors. I booted the computer up, set my raid and started the windows install. After the loading screen come up and it started to go into setup the thing blue screened on me. I tried several times but no luck still got the bsod. I called EVGA and they told me to take out some ram and I did, still bsod. After I got off the phone with them I decided to take all of the ram out except one stick. This allowed me to get through the windows install but after it needed to restart it went back to the bsod. I have extra ram at home and tried it with no luck. After about 3 hrs of all this I decided to put the old drive back in and see what it would do, booted right up and ran fine. What do you guys make of this?

Thanks,
Ryan

Back