• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Toronto (ON) water cooling stores?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all, in toronto for a bit, and since bigfootcomputers is gone, where can i buyin store water cooling goodies in the GTA area?

If you're in need of a pump you could try Big Al's Aquarium supplies They have a fairly decent selection but obviously they won't have pumps specifically made for the computer market. And heater cores are as close as your nearest Crappy Tire but if you need gear intended for computers, and I know this is a huge commute from Toronto, but NCIX has a good selection, shipping is cheap and no border duties as it's all in Canada.

ya, i could order online but i want to go instore, since i go back to costa rica in a few days, i wanted to get stuff while i was here vs online srtores and shipping to costa rica, and paying duties and customs on WC parts with the %100 auto customs taxes cause they think they are automotive parts :(

Sorry I dont know of any in TO , if you ever stop by Calgary We have Memoryexpress 5% tax here and a have decent h20 section

Back