• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GT Watercooling Block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spbeyond

Registered
Hello. I am new to watercooling in general. I was wondering if there was any good blocks for the 8800 GT? I cant see to find any. I can find them easy enough for the GTS, but im not sure if these will work for the GT. Thanks

MCW60 from swiftech
Maze 5 from Danger Den
Dtek Fuzion

The above 3 will require the use of Ram sinks

There are a small handfull of full coverage blocks that will fit the G92 boards. They work prefectly well, however, many members here feel that they do not warrant the cost when they are not portable to a different card.

got an mcw60 on mine works very well , fits easy peasy (just bolts straight on no changing anything)
also got the swifty ram sinks but tbh they aint wortht he money , even more so when you realsise you get way to many sinks for the gt.
best bet si buy some of the zlaman ones or others that are just aluminium and alot cheaper OR if your ok with cutting up the stock sink then just hack the ram part of it out which would be the best idea as it would bolt on but you loose it come changing card time :(

Back