• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AP9 PMIDENTITY.COM/CREDITDIAGNOSIS/YOURSAVINGSCLUB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twigglish

This isnt a typical review, but I wanted to notify everyone about this company. Everyone check your bank statements for the following three things:

AP9*PMIDENTITY.COM 888-840-6301 CT
AP9*CREDITDIAGNOSIS 800-379-5036 CT
AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB 877-820-7107 CT

I just found out Im being charged for something, yet I dont event know what it is. It started 3 months ago with a $30 charge, and has continued with $1/mo every month since.
My bank is giving me a huge run around telling me Im SOL because its been over 60 days since Ive been charged. Im still fighting this, but wanted everyone else to make sure they werent getting money stolen from this company.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/293/ripoff0293374.htm

just sounds like something you accidentaly subscribed to. i opted into the credit protection on my citi card. the rep explained at as not costing anything as long as i didn't carry a balance. great. like 3 months later i noticed i was getting charged for it. i called and complained. they did the "we'll remove this month for you as a favor" thing and cancelled the service. i had to write and mail a letter to them explaining what happened to get the rest of the charges back though. so i wrote an angry letter threatening to close my account if they didn't fix it and they did very promptly. they also advised me to use the program during the dispute cause it kicks in during "life events" and i happened to be moving. they made the monthly payment ($20 i think) for me that month and no interest accrued so i came out a little bit on top. it was such a hassle though.

the people that sign you up for these things really only need the slightest "yes" to lock you in. after that, they don't care. all they want is to close the sale.

Back