• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Changeing boot screen on a gigabyte mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uberwoot

i got a DS3 and i wanna change the immage for the boot up. I downloaded the program from gigabyte and i would just like to know is their a place where i can redl the stock image if i wanna go back or a way to save the stock image?

Or am i just dumb and this image part of the bios and when you edit it you really just edit the image in the bios so a reflash with the original bios will revert to the stock settings?

I use tuneup utilities to change my bootup screen. Works good simple to use and lots of different screens to download. You can change your bootup and welcome screens.:beer:

To the OP, you only need to reflash using a non modified BIOS as you guessed.

I use tuneup utilities to change my bootup screen. Works good simple to use and lots of different screens to download. You can change your bootup and welcome screens.:beer:

Does this utillity change the BIOS post bootup-screen also?

Back