• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg and UPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theELVISCERATOR

Ordered HD, Dec 31 morning order...

On 3 day shipping it arrived on the 8th.....

2 delivery exceptions with no explanation either.

I fault UPS on this one mainly......just that newegg should raise a stink about them taking so long to deliver...ONE HD.

:mad:

I fault UPS on this one mainly......just that newegg should raise a stink about them taking so long to deliver...ONE HD.

Were you charged for shipping? If so you can probably get that refunded by the egg. If not they should give you $25 off your next order if you talk to them about your situation.

Hmm, well the soonest time you would have gotten it would have been the 7th I think.

They can take up to 24 hours to process your request before even shipping. Nothing would happen on the 1st. So if it was mailed out the 2nd then it wouldnt arrive until the 7th as UPS doesnt deliver on weekends.

Why you didnt get it on the 7th I do not know but the 8th is just a day late.

When did you expect to get it?

I ordered a Graphics card on the 28th, it arived on the 4th.

Pretty much typical for ordering something over the holidays.

Yup I ordered a HDD on the 30th (Sunday) and it just arrived yesterday. Eh wasn't worried about it all since it was the holiday and when you have a 4 day weekend some things will get backed up over the time. I'm not sweating I didn't get it til yesterday was happy it came in but nothing that I'd be upset about for being 1 day late at least this time ;)

It would have been 3 days late except I raised a fuss and magically the driver shows up at 5.30pm with the hd...

On the phone...Sir we cannot contact the driver.....

Driver on my doorstep...hang on I got to take a call......(work related)...

Don't bs a bser...

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your informative review. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to your situation. At your earliest convenience, please contact Alex at 800-390-1119 ( dial 25040 immediately ) for further assistance.

Sincerely,
Newegg.com

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your informative review. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to your situation. At your earliest convenience, please contact Alex at 800-390-1119 ( dial 25040 immediately ) for further assistance.

Sincerely,
Newegg.com

^^^ And this is why I would rather pay a fair bit more and shop at newegg than save anything less than $40 and get it from frys or ncixus.

Same thing happened to me except I ordered it on the 28th and it got here yesterday... :mad:

I had a one day delay with one of my packages, but it came after it was in UPS' hands so no complaint on the Egg from me. I'm actually sitting here waiting on the UPS guy now.

Part of that was Newegg & UPS being closed for the 1st like most businesses. UPS also apparently took monday off too. Same thing happened to our package as well. Ordered on the 29th (weekend, not much to see there from UPS) arrived the 8th. UPS FTL.

FedEx (and I'd assume UPS, DHL, etc) has changed their policy so that around the holidays, delivery times are no longer guaranteed. Yay Fedex.

Well gotta hand it to Alex... I just ordered another drive and he bumped me to next day, and also gave me a substantial discount on my last drive.

That is the way to keep customers happy and coming back when there is a problem..

Excellent work.

Back