• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ThermalFX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albuquerque

Here to write a good review of Dan Buchanan and ThermalFX out of Thousand Oaks CA.

Ordered three of those uber-rated Sanyo Denki SAN-ACE 1011's from the XtremeSystems "Ultimate Fan Roundup 2", and in the review they said the fan prices would be ~$25 each. SilentFX had them for $19.99 for open leads, I paid the extra ~$2 each to have them strap on both 4- and 3-pin connectors. FedEx saver cost me a little bit, but I didn't realize how heavy these fans are nor how well he'd pack them.

Ordered on Tuesday at 8:30am EST, had an email immediately from Dan with my purchase confirmation, then had another email from FedEx at 3:00pm EST with a tracking / shipment update reqested by Dan.

This morning at like 9:00am, I had a final email from FedEx requested from Dan that my package was delivered. Mailroom just came by to drop them off.. Packaging was exceptional: each fan was in it's own cardboard enclosure, taped, then wrapped in plastic and taped again. All three little packages were then put in a USPS Flat-Rate box (very substantial), surrounded with foam peanuts, and all edges were sealed with tape.

SilentFX / Dan Buchanan, you da man :thup::attn::beer:

Back