• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foxconn Cometh X48 Blackops

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
More competition = good!

Yeah I saw a ton of foxconn mobos while looking at CES pics. They look promising.

edit - Foxconn are the worlds biggest mobo manufacturer, you may not have hears of them because they manufacture uptill now mostly OEM boards. (I didn't know that!) They got the money and factories to bring us OCers some badass boards.

Last edited:
Looks a decent board & your spot on, a bit more competition can only help keep the others on their toes:)

I'm a sucker for copper heatpipes & screw rather than push pin fasteners

leftheaded said:
when is this mobo hitting stores? is it a secret or did i fail google 101?
I've not a clue either The Initial sighting was ijn January, haven't heard much about it since. Had thought it would launch with the tier1 (asus & gigabyte) X48s but there seems to be nothing.
Foxconn website gives no clues. They have a forum but it's not always available,. (see above for link)

I've opted for Gigabyte GA X48T
which is doing fine.
http:\valid.x86-secret.com\cache\banner\343834.png[\img][\url]
Didn't fancy shelling out big money for the Asus Premium.

luck:)

You had me all thinking this was coming out soon, but the article is from January. :cry:

I've seen a few posts where people got a hold of early samples. Can't wait for this thing to hit the streets!

Back