• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy Crucial DDR in Canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-Exi|e-

This post should probly be in the vendor discussion but i thought i'd post it here instead. Where to buy Crucial DDR memory in Canada? I have bought from Bigfoot computers in the past but since my RMA problems (going on almost 2 months now if not more without getting anything) i want to order from someone else. I dont want another brand, so im kinda stuck. Anywhere besides Bigfoot computers is all i ask:D

Yea but i just took a look and a stick of 256mb will cost me 116$ + 13$ shipping + canadian taxes = 148.35$ probly the lowest price i can get but geez... 3 months ago i got one for 95$ all included.

Thanks Spammer, i totally forgot about Dealsdirect. Have you ordered online from them before and have you had good service? That store is only about an hour away from where i live and my brother lives in Ottawa, he could probly get me some directly from the store.

Read this and check out their stock. Technically their online store is "under construction" but you could email them or call their 800 # and try to order that way.

Dealsdirect have had the best prices yet, about 10$ cheaper than from Crucial directly. I wish i had bought more 2 months ago.

Back