• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with P35-DS3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

logx

Hello!!
I got Gigabyte P35-DS3, E2180, 1Gb 667mhz Kingmax mars....
The problem is when I try overclock, and save settings in bios...Computer restarts and boot again...Then only thing i can is to back settings to default....I was thinking that i am forcing FSB but i raise FSB at 201 and it restarts again....Whats the problem???:bang head:mad:

First off....WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

right,to the problem.
does anything come up on the screen after you've saved the settings and restarted?
which BIOS are you using?
what other bios settings are you using?

Thank you!!
Bios is F12 rev. 2.0....Bios ask me..do I want to save...I press(yes)y...and for 2 seconds, Computer restarts...
Here are the settings:
Robust graphics-auto
C.I.A2-off
Performance-standard(standard, turbo, extreme)
SPD is the lowest/2 but i tryed put it at auto same thing
CPU multipler is *10
Memory timings are default(5-5-5-15)
Voltages are at default

hmmm..looks fine to me.

so it restarts and nothing shows on the screen?? and then what happens?

when i get a OC wrong it restarts a few times and then goes back to default or sometimes i have to take the cmos battery out.

could ya get some pics of ur bios settings....just so i can see em all

Yes, it just restarts and boot xp...sometimes it restart couple times and get back to the default....i can make video if you wanna see...

but when you booted up it said 201*10=2.01??? that means its worked?

are any of the RAM timings set to 0?? one of mine was once and it just kept going back to defaults.

Can I get some tips???Memory is CL5 at 667mhz, CPU is at 250*10=2500mhz...and it s wrong...doesnt work....help!!!

lowest memory multipler, FSB: 201...crashes...Do you think that I get the invalid motherboard???

lowest memory multipler, FSB: 201...crashes...Do you think that I get the invalid motherboard???

if it works fine at stock then there must be a setting wrong in the BIOS....try looking through every setting to make sure that there aren't any weird ones. like a really high/low voltage or latency.

Back